You Wanted My Rationale So We’re Here at a Museum, The Reasons Are Many But I wanted You To See One, This Placard Proclaims a 2000 Year Old “Mythical” Creature,But it’s a Hadrosaur- Extinct 65M Years- If Darwin’s Your Teacher
Mystery: A “2000 Year Old Stone Head of a mythical creature” from Ancient Mesopotamia is the “spitting image” of saurolophus, a hadrosaurine dinosaur.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Leave a Reply
- The ‘Giant Ferris Wheel’ UFO…What Was It?
- Derren Brown with psychology students
- 1000-year-old coins found in Australia
- Explaining ‘Spirit Rescue International’
- The House of Her Nightmares
- The ancient astronaut theory
- Large asteroid due to sail past Earth
- Flying microraptor
- History Mystery: Ancients in America
- One-Way Doors
- Witness: Flying Ray-Shaped Cryptid – Atascocita, Texas
- Russians drive over North Pole to Canada